BenQ Solar, a division of AU Optronics Corp. (NYSE: AUO), cordially invites you to witness its full array of PV products in Japan's leading renewable energy trade fair – PV EXPO 2013, which will be held from Feb. 27th to March 1st at Tokyo Big Sight.
BenQ Solar is dedicated to offering value-added solar total solutions to residential, commercial, and utility markets. Its high quality and high efficiency solar modules have attained international certifications and are successfully installed in projects spanning Europe, Asia, America and Africa.
At this year's PV EXPO, a wide range of BenQ Solar PV products will be showcased, including:
- Multi-crystalline and mono-crystalline PV modules with PID-free solution
- Products certified by JET, JPEC and passed salt-mist corrosion tests
- Highly integrated mini-grid solutions for clean water supply in remote area
You are most welcome to join us at this pivotal event to witness how BenQ Solar makes energy greener, more efficient, reliable and easier to access. As your most reliable partner, we are ready to help you reap more energy, grow your business, and maximize profitability.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. We look forward to seeing you at PV EXPO 2013!
- Dates: Feb. 27th (Wed.) – March 1st (Fri.), 2013
- Time: 10:00am – 6:00pm (5:00pm on March 1)
- Venue: Tokyo Big Sight, Tokyo, Japan
- Booth Number: E48-19 (Hall 6)
- Website: PV EXPO 2013 website