AC Unison (PM245PAx series / PS245PAx series)
BenQ Solar's AC Unison maximizes solar energy yields with minimum setup lead time. AC Unison (PM245PAx series / PS245PAx series) is a highly integrated AC solution that features a built-in Micro Inverter with a monitoring gateway and reduces overall installation and maintenance costs for homeowners.
|High, Stable Energy Output|
|Enhances system power generation by more than 5% to 20% when compared to traditional DC systems under partially shaded conditions.|
|Full access to comprehensive power information with graphical charts and historical data. Also offers the PV-doctor diagnostic tool and System-alarm notification features.|
|AC Unison offers more installation flexibility in terms of system size and location. You can start with a small system that is affordable and then add more modules to the system in the future (consumer use).|
|Quick Installation and Easy Maintenance|
|Uses the unique “Plug & Play” AC embedded trunk cable design to reduce installation and future maintenance time.|
- Increased Safety: Parallel connection design ensures the low voltage generation of each PV module
- High, Stable Energy: 5% to 20% improvement when compared to traditional DC systems under partially shaded conditions.
- Lower Labor Costs: Saves up to 60% on cabling cost to lower LCOE
- Flexible Installation: Modular sizes that suit different budgets; easy to design and install for rooftops of different angles and orientations.
- Reliability: Designed to last for 25 years under a single, reliable warranty.